Please read before agreeing
Registration to this site is free, but we do insist that you adhere to the simple rules which are listed below.
The basic ground rules for discussions on Bowlers Den are actually quite simple: BE POLITE to
& BE RESPECTFUL of
other members. Use common sense
- if you don't have any please move along, we don't need you posting here. Don't break any laws and don't post any message that even hints at advertising unless it is approved by the site in an approved location.
Considering the real-time nature of this forum, it is impossible for us to instantaneously review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. With that said we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website or any entity associated with this website or a specific posting.
Each member is permitted to have a maximum of one account, active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you might represent. If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via our system, do not create a new account, please contact an admin.
We do not intend to censor your contributions here on the forum based on our personal opinions of you as a person or your differing opinions expressed within posts. What we will do is enforce the policies outlined within these rules and on the forum. Let it be known that we reserve the right to remove, modify and/or move posts at our discretion without any explanation. If at any time you do not understand any of these rules, guidelines, or policies please contact and admin.
General Forum Rules
- These rules apply to all Forum categories.
Forum Specific Rules
- We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive can and will be banned without warning.
- Do not swear on the forums - it's a multi-age site and that type of behavior is not acceptable. This shall include modifying / masking words to escape our profanity filters!
- If you SPAM other members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them from an advertising forum post. If you glean information from anywhere other than the classified forums and use that information to contact someone and present an offer, it's SPAM and it will affect your account standing.
- Your account is yours and yours alone! You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
- All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum. You may not link to sites whose main income is derived from affiliate or referral links.
- You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment and your member status may be revoked.
- These rules apply to our Classifieds Category.
User Titles, Locations, Profiles, and Signatures
- Advertising is limited to one ad per 7 days posted in the Classifieds Forum.
- Threads which are older than 7 days may be closed at the discretion of the moderation staff and/or admin.
- You may advertise only bowling related items, web sites, or events.
- You may not advertise any new equipment - the classifieds are for used equipment only.
- This classified section is strictly for non commercial use. This means pro shops may not advertise their items for sale; if you want to advertise contact us!
- The "Classified Forums' are not a place for you to criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisements. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That products stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended.
- You may not intentionally "trash" or "troll" in another user's advertisement thread.
- Keep your posts clean. A maximum of two colors and two font styles are allowed.
- Please ensure that you have set your preferences in your profile to allow the sending and receiving of Private Messages.
- Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members will result in your account being suspended.
- These rules apply to your profile data ...
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The custom user title (if enabled), the location field, profile picture and signature options are edited via your Profile. Custom user titles and the location field are displayed next to your posted text, under your user name. Profile pictures are shown in your public profile. Signatures, once created in your profile, are attached to the end of your posts (if you choose the option to include your signature).
- URLs or other forms of advertising are not allowed in custom user titles or names. Also, you may not use custom titles to impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, Bowlers Den staff, user groups, or any entity you are not associated with.
- Your location field cannot include URLs or other forms of advertising.
- Profile / avatar pictures cannot include sexually explicit or graphically intense images.
- Must be setup in your profile, and not manually added to your messages.
- May not contain any pricing, plan, sales, etc. details. "Free" is considered a price in the context of this rule.
- May not use the word "Free" to describe anything.
- May contain a maximum of two smilies.
- May include two clickable links.
- May include two colors, plus black.
- Maximum font size cannot be larger than normal.
- Must be kept to a maximum of four lines.
- May not contain links to other threads or posts.
- Please keep special characters to a minimum.
- Your signature is your signature. It is not for sale or rent.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
BowlersDen.com offers a communication and information sharing service for and by our sites members. BowlersDen.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this Web Site, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all BowlersDen.com and third party information is provided "AS IS". However; if any such information within is found to be incorrect or outdated, we would greatly appreciate proper notification.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall BowlersDen.com or its operators be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the BowlersDen.com Forum or any information contained in any bulletin board. You specifically acknowledge and agree that BowlersDen.com is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
BowlersDen.com Forums provide an unrestricted forum for the exchange of ideas and information by participants. BowlersDen.com does not without immediate cause edit or control the information or materials posted to or distributed through BowlersDen.com Forums though we do reserve the right to do so without notice in extreme cases. BowlersDen.com is not in any way responsible or liable for BowlersDen.com Forums Content, and claims no proprietary rights of any kind arising from the posting or distribution of material through the forums.
By registering to use this forum, you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies without exception.
We will not release any member provided information unless under court order to do so.