Where bowlers of all levels come together to talk about bowling ...    

Welcome to the Bowlers Den, where bowlers of all levels come together to discuss bowling.

Whether you are looking for help selecting the best bowling ball, assistance overcoming tough lane conditions, or are simply interested in conversing with others who share your love for bowling the den is for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access to our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Go Back   Bowlers Den - Bowling Forum > The Pro Shop - Equipment talk > Bowling Ball Talk

Old 02-06-2013, 07:34 AM
matt

Default SO MANY DECISIONS im

WITH all the new latest balls i am posting this just trying to refigure out what i wanna use for my travel tournament bag with my goal being a 300 every game. I would like to have a versatile ball and one for medium heavy and medium eventually all types of oil, as of right now i have a cyclone b ebonite i have been told a reckless by dv8 would be good which got my looking around at some of there balls and i have investigated and seen some thrown. I would like opinions if you have any or any suggestions i like a strong back end the video reviews just is not enough please feel free to suggest. also if you have a 3 or four bagger for sale i may be interested private message me thanks for anyone who suggest help.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:12 AM
kingpin
Administrator

My recommendation is go into your local proshop - they should be willing to help you with any questions you might have. If they are like the shops here they will have demo balls for you to try before you buy as well.

Good luck with that 300!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:24 PM
matt

they do not have any demo balls i dont ever think i will get a 300 but i wanna give myself a chance in the usbc masters and stuff so working on average